CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:00:26+00:002011 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:00:26+00:00
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RADIATOR HOSE Y- CONNECTOR Remove & Replace – V8,5.0L Eng Both
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
RACHEL L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2020