CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-29T22:05:02+00:002007 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-29T22:05:02+00:00
- STEERING GEAR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – RWD – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – SPACER CRUSH SLEEVE – Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,3.7L Eng
- FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE
HAZEM E. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2021