CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-11T22:00:16+00:002017 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-11T22:00:16+00:00
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Replace or resurface rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- FLUSH THE MASTER CYLINDER AND ALL LINES
PAUL R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2019