- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Replace or resurface rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- FLUSH THE MASTER CYLINDER AND ALL LINES
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATTERY
- FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,Both,w/Vehicle Dynamic Suspension – [Includes: Calibration.] – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- PCM UPDATE
JOHN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2022