- Additional Maintenance Items for Severe Operating Conditions. EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Visually inspect the exhaust pipes, muffler and hangers for leaks, cracks, deterioration, and damage. Tighten connections or replace parts as necessary.] STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Steering Gear and Linkage, Axle and Suspension Parts, Drive Shaft Boots: Check for damage, looseness, and leakage of oil or grease. Under severe driving conditions, inspect more frequently.] SUSPENSION COMPONENTS – INSPECT – [Axle and suspension parts: Check for damage, looseness, and leakage of oil or grease. Under severe driving conditions, inspect more frequently. Inspect front suspension ball joints.] BRAKE FLUID – REPLACE
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- STABILIZER BAR LINK ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.]
- Tire Rotation (reset maint message)
- TPMS Reset
LINDA B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2020