- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- FLUSH THE MASTER CYLINDER AND ALL LINES
- AXLE SHAFT SEAL – Remove and Replace – FWD Right Side
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
ROBERT L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/26/2019