- TIMING COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Engine and Transmission Assembly. DOES NOT include wheel alignment.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Engine and Transmission Assembly.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- REMOVE REAR CYLINDER HEAD AND REPLACE WITH REMAN CYLINDER HEAD
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
SALLY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2022